How to organizing My Computer components systematically?

My computer is the common gateway for opening any folder or a drive. It is a common location from where searching and browsing of a file are possible. Due to its ordered manner, users open My Computer as soon as they loin into Windows. It irritates when my computer appears in disorder fashion. Due to various reasons, sometimes it appears so. This can be easily rectified by following method.

  • Open My Computer.
  • In the standard buttons toolbar, select “tiles” option from the view button.
  • Right click on the empty space of My Computer.
  • Select arrange icons by “Type” or “Name”
  • Again, right click on the empty space of My Computer.
  • Select “show in groups” option from arrange icons.
Your My Computer is now neatly arranged in a well defined manner.

cluttered my computer
The reason for distortion of icons may be due to virus or some malware. Improper shutting down or a sudden cut in the power may also result in scrambling of icons. The same thing can be applied for a drive to orderly place the files and folders. Play with other options also for ordering the icons based on different choices available. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, for more such tutorials subscribe us or bookmark us.

0 comments: